Salon Floor Mats may not be the first thing that comes to mind when you think of comedy gold, but trust us, they’re hilarious. Picture this: a customer walks into a salon, ready for a relaxing day of pampering. They take a step onto the mat and suddenly, their foot slips out from under them like a cartoon character on a banana peel. Cue the laughter and the embarrassment. But it’s not just the customers who are at risk of slipping and sliding on these mats. The stylists themselves have been known to take a tumble or two. So, if you’re looking for a good laugh (and maybe a lawsuit), invest in some salon floor mats today!
What are saloon floor mats?
The clear way to end up purchasing a suitable product for your desired purpose is to set up a few priorities beforehand. This may be the type of material, thickness, functioning, style, color, and ease of cleaning the mat.
Such product-related key points will avoid confusion and help you make a better wiser choice! You may also like to check out the amazing entry mats for the hardwood floors of your salon or barbershop.
10 Amazing Floor Mats for Salon and Barbershop
|1. Saloniture Salon Mat||Check Price|
|2. YOSHIKO Semi Circle Mat||Check Price|
|3. RockTric Thick Salon Mat||Check Price|
|4. Crablux Barber Shop Mat||Check Price|
|5. Mefeir Comfortable Mat||Check Price|
|6. Sandinrayli Non Slip Mat||Check Price|
|7. Rhino Mats||Check Price|
|8. LCL Beauty Mat||Check Price|
1. Saloniture salon floor mats
Let me first introduce you to a quality guaranteed salon mat that I highly commend! Saloniture Salon Floor mat stands as my most favorite because of its self-speaking durability, effective operation, and high-grade construction.
Heavy density and extremely comfortable foaming material have been used to compose it.
Properties of salon floor mats:
- It comes up in a rectangular shape, measuring 5 feet by 3 feet sufficient to host one single barber chair or a big salon chair.
- This mat can also be used underneath the entire shampoo station set.
- The waterproof medium makes sure no water gets penetrated the mat and makes it appear wet.
- Since salon floor mats tend to get dirty very quickly, they should be easy to clean and wipe off.
- This mat also does not require much effort while cleaning, however, remember not to use any harsh detergents that may fade away its smooth appearance.
- Tear-resistant design that the casters of a chair or even pointy high heels of your customers will not easily puncture away!
2. YOSHIKO semi-circle salon floor mats
It is ultimately necessary to get rid of the stress and fatigue that develops due to long hours standing in a salon and barbershops. This salon floor mat is quite dense, half an inch thick, and features adequate cushioning embedded inside to help you achieve the fore mentioned objective.
Properties of YOSHIKO semi-circle salon floor mats –
- It has been designed in a semicircle-cut shape, with thick side edges to prevent tripping risks. This feature would also not let the mat roll up easily while in use.
- It is medium-sized with two size ranges, 4 feet by 3 feet and 5 feet by 3 feet, providing enough space to conveniently work around a client while standing on the floor mat.
- The only restriction that this salon floor mat would impose upon you is that it would only be able to cater to chairs with a round base of 26 inches or smaller in diameter.
- The mat is also easy to clean, and the PVC material has been manufactured water-resistant!
3. RockTric extra thick barber shop salon floor mats
If you are searching for a mat that is super easy to clean and does not let any water droplets to get absorbed into it, then this mat can be your next salon floor mat.
Putting this mat into use will significantly help you work more hours with better productivity in the salon. It can also help reduce ankle fatigue that beauticians or barbers usually experience after a long, tough day.
Properties of RockTric extra thick barber shop salon floor mats:
- Its durable PVC construction, with thick, defined edges and about 0.5 inch of foaming material, makes this product one of the most often used in salons and barbershops.
- Do not worry about the cleaning issue! Just make sure to clean it often so that the hair residue and other contaminants do not get accumulated altogether and make it difficult for you to get rid of them later.
- Two size options have been provided, and you can go for the one that suits your chair’s round base.
4. Crablux salon floor mats
This is yet another elegant salon floor mat, designed by taking particular care of your comfort and convenience. It comes up in two sizing options, with a difference of just one foot in length if your salon chairs have bases that vary in size.
Thick edges have been provided to make sure you do not trip around on the mat while serving your client, which gets firmly adhered to the floor once the mat is laid down.
Properties of Crablux salon floor mats:
- Do not use chairs with casters upon this salon floor mat, because the PVC material might severely affect appearance if you attempt to do so.
- High heels or any pointy shoes would not damage the tear-resistant upper surface of this outstanding salon floor mat.
- It is also completely waterproof, and the mat’s base reduces any risks of slips and falls.
- I recommend you get this mat for your salon if your salon’s floor has marbled, tiled, or wooden flooring.
- Keep in consideration that the mat may not be able to function at its upon concrete flooring.
5. Mefeir thick comfortable salon floor mats
While choosing a good salon floor mat, do not underestimate the safety factor, which is often neglected by the brand manufacturers.
This floor mat has got beveled edges so that the mat does not tend to curl up from the edges and also does not slide away once it is properly laid down.
The most attractive feature I found in this product is its modern-looking matte finish design that will add up more to your spa or studio interior.
Properties of Mefeir thick comfortable salon floor mats –
- The mat is moderately sized, 3 feet in width and 5 feet in length. It also has a high-grade foaming material of approximately 0.8 inches, which is quite evident!
- So, say goodbye to all the backaches and knee pains that make working in a salon super tiring and fatiguing. Also, the mat can be cleaned easily using a damp cloth, or a mop.
- The cutout fit has a radius of 11 inches, wisely selected to suit different salon chairs.
6. Sandinrayli non-slip salon floor mats
Here comes up a lightweight, easy-to-use, and store’ salon floor mat that will undoubtedly impress you. It possesses a standard size of 3 feet by 4 feet to wrap around your salon chair perfectly.
High-density foam filling of about 0.5 inches, ensures you get to have a comfortable experience while standing on it and serving your clients. This mat can also be characterized as one of the great fatigue mats for work purposes.
Properties of Sandinrayli non-slip salon floor mats –
- Apart from being 100% water-resistant, the mat also effectively catches irritating loose hair and other dirt, making it difficult to clean from the floor directly.
- All you must do to tidy the mat is to use a mop or sweeper, or even a cloth will work perfectly fine.
- Thick PVC has been used to compose this mat, so do not worry about any punctures that have the chance of occurring when a mat gets exposed to sharp-edged objects.
- I like the fact that this mat is affordably priced, but that does not even slightly compromise the quality and permanence of the product. A good salon floor mat to get your hands on!
7. Rhino salon floor mats
Rhino salon floor mats have been manufactured using a technology where the Â¾ inches-thick cushioning material of the mat can promote active blood circulation in your feet and lower back.
This greatly reduces standing fatigue and makes you feel better and more active during work hours.
If comfort is your prime concern, this amazing salon floor mat is going to be worth your money.
Properties of Rhino salon floor mats –
- Other features of this mat include its well-tailored look, which makes it appear extravagantly beautiful on the floor, and a perfectly crafted cut-off to suit different types of salon chairs.
- The mat is not only superior in performance but well-rated in durability as well.
- It also displays highly versatile behavior and can adhere to all types of studio floorings.
- Hair residues sweep off really quickly, and no footprints show up on the upper surface too. You can also choose to get a square cut-off if you have square base chairs at the salon.
8. LCL beauty semi-circle anti fatigue salon floor mats
If you are someone who gets highly concerned about a floor mat’s appearance, this mat by LCL is stylized according to a hair salon theme depicting two scissors on either end with a flowing hair design.
The overall smooth, silky surfacing adds up a touch of elegance to the overall salon interior. Such a surface also makes it easy to wipe dirt and dust off the mat.
The material used in composing it is totally punctured proof, though it is not recommended to roll the casters of a chair harshly upon the mat.
Properties of LCL beauty semi-circle anti-fatigue salon floor mats –
- Comfort for the beauticians is also ensured, thanks to the 0.5 inches-thick foaming material, which would make working in the studio easier for you than ever before.
- The mat can effortlessly get cling to all types of flooring, so whether your studio has a concrete, wooden, or tiled floor, you do not need to worry about it.
- This beautiful salon floor mat may be a little smaller than your expectations, so be sure of taking good note of your salon chair measurements before considering purchasing this one.
The interesting thing about salon floor mats is their super portability, so on Sundays or days off, you can also take them to your home workplace and perform your daily routine tasks with complete comfort. I suggest you take to give proper concern to the sizing issue because once you make a purchase, it becomes highly challenging to ship the item back. So, take your time and end up making an excellent wise decision so that you do not regret it later!